Mezzanine # 1, Building # 20-C, Shahbaz Commercial Lane # 2, Phase VI, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Pakistan
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Salary: 55-65k + 10% Commission per project on profit value
Job description: Independent Leader Wanted in Sales and Business Development domain
Experience: Minimum 3-5 Years of focused experience in Sales and Business Development domain with previous experience in Technology firms (Knowledge of e-commerce sector is a plus)
Job Posting Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Job Type: Permanent
1. Candidates must have their own conveyance. This job role required 100% travel. Please apply if you are 100% sales oriented personality.
2. Candidate must have previous proven experience with Software/Information Technology Solution and Services Selling
Skills required for being Successful for this application:
1. Outstanding Selling Skills. Must be passionate about Sales and Business Development
2. Revenue & Sales Generation end to end from Identification of Sales Lead up to Successful Sales Contract Signing – Must have excellent track record in generating incremental revenue for the previous companies - Ensuring that Sales leads are handled timely, answering questions, providing information and ideally setting an appointment for a visit to the Offices
3. Ability to learn about new Technology Services to be sold and can identify the customers fast as well as approach and close the sales deals fast. High degree of excellent core selling skills are required.
4. Ability to approach and build excellent relationships with C & E level tiers of any company
5. Ability to adopt and respond very fast and is flexible to accommodate multiple business verticals in minimal resources and sales timelines. Excellent Pressure handlings skills required and must be an achiever and topper in his profession
6. Bidding- Must have proven track record on saving company costs with vendors
7. Sales Planning and Strategy Designing Skills
8. Previous experience in preparing end to end customer presentations (Power point) and experience in presenting technical content and complex scenarios
9. Sales Training & Leading independently at all times with minimal or zero Supervision. Must be an organized leader understanding and handling pressure at all times due to tight timelines and ensure smooth meeting of all deadlines
10. All kind of Vendor Management, have excellent skills to negotiate and sign contract and manage relationships Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
11. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
12. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
13. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
14. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
15. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
16. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
17. Building and Maintaining Relationships with all key stakeholders especially Customers
18. Business Planning formulation & Business Roadmap building capabilities
19. Developing, Maintaining & optimizing of all kind of NDAs, Financial Agreement, Contracts etc. Must be having good Industry standard documentation skills
20. Excellent networking skills are a must to have for this role
21. Align Sales Strategy in terms of Company Vision, Mission and Corporate Strategy
22. Risk management and Mitigation Planning skills
23. Proven track record in a technology and fast paced sales working environment and can survive in extremely tough situations and handle rejections
24. Strong work ethic, self – starter, driven to succeed
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.