This post required Experienced minimum 25 Years with DVM
- Ensure milking takes place in a timely manner (overseeing both morning and afternoon milking rounds) and to ensure that it is done in the most effective manner, both in terms of output as well as taking animal health into account,
- Ensuring that the highest hygene standards are maintained at the farm,
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the dairy farm (financial and operational),
- Manage and oversee animal feed, including it's procurement and custody / safekeeping,
- Keep up to date records / milking records / vaccination / feed stock / calf / breeding / feeding / production / expenditures / sales, etc. records (both in hardcopy as well as electronic on excel / dairy management software,
- Oversee reproduction and strategies for growing farm,
- Take complete responsibility to ensure optimal amount of milk is supplied to our client on a daily basis, including ensuring the milk is chilled in a timely fashion and proper temperatures are maintained, as per farm policy.
- Responsible for managing all staff related to the dairy farm, and to undertake all duties and take responsibility and be accountable for all activities taking place at the farm.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.