37-Civic Center Block -M Model town Extension Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our needs and help us grow.
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
* Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Portfolio of design projects
* Eager to Learn new technologies
* Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc<http://wireframe.cc/> and InVision)
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Good time-management skills
Note: Please send Behance Portfolio with your CVs.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.