Khand Pind, Pando Ki Jugian, 4km Fue Aasal, Ferozpur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
A skilled human resource professional with experience in a wide range of HR functions/ operations/administrative support. Full dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to our company as our next human resource professional.
Proven record of facilitating staff recruitment, compensation benefits, coordination for staff training programs, supervision of payroll management, Insurance (Health, Life, Fleet) & Fleet tracking management, Expense management, and employee relations practices.
Performing a full range of HR responsibilities—including talent acquisition, payroll and benefits administration, reporting, performance evaluation, and employee relations/ grievance concerns.
Developing and implementing company-wide policies and procedures to establish standardization and drive staff compliance.
• Planned, developed and implement HR policies, strategies and procedures to attain the organization’s goals.
• Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment and selection operational procedures, designing of job description & specification.
• Handling of Job Portals.
• Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new inductions.
Review of the performance appraisal and development of performance evaluation procedures and policies.
Propose annual salary increment to management and processing.
Drafting of Annual Increment Letters and Promotion Letters.
• Evaluation and monitoring of the employees to assess the training need for HRD.
• Coordinates and liaises with external Consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange customized trainings for employees.
Supervise ERP based Pay Roll Management system for more than 100 employees.
• Preparation of Annual Bonuses, Gratuity, Leave encashment reports.
Responsible for Employee Health Insurance (Hospitalization) Group life Insurance & Out Patient Limit (OPL), Employee Health Cards, Claims reimbursement & contracts renewals.
• Dealing with vehicle Insurance.
• Analysis and processing of all traveling/ R & M expenses of Sales team and Head office staff.
• Handling of vehicle tracking and fleet management system.
Handling the vehicle Buy Back Policy consents for the employee.
Supervision of Labor Office.
Take disciplinary action by issuing warning letters, verification of inquiry reports for the obligatory action.
Handling to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary
Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
International Tours arrangements for Dealers/ Franchisee's/ Sales Team.
Designing of effective JD’s/ KPI/ KRA Performance Management/ Annual reviews Reward / Incentive Management
Compensation & Benefit Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures Implementation of Progressive HR management System
Training & Development
Vehicle Insurance Management
Effective Fleet Monitoring Management System
Field Expense Management
MBA – HRM
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Flexible as per candidates experience
Application Deadline: 15/07/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs40,000.00 per month
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.