2nd Floor, 409-G4 Johar Town Rd, Block G4 Block G 4 Phase 2 Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan
We are looking for a Node.js Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc. depending on your technology stack
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc. depending on your technology stack
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc. depending on your technology stack
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
• Minimum 2+ year of experience.
• Completed at least 2 projects using Node.js will be a plus.
• Proficiency in express.js framework
• Has strong knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex Node.js solutions.
• Must have knowledge of working on the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.