HIRING IN MALAYSIA Senior C++ Developer x2 /Team leader x1
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for sharp people who want to make an impact. We have a high-performing, highly collaborative, very diverse development team, and we're looking for individuals with similar mindsets and values to join us. People looking to be challenged and striving for growth opportunities.
Are you the right person for this role?
• 8+ years of experience as a software engineer
• High proficiency in C++
• Excellent problem solver
• A champion of OO design
• Experience with network protocols, messaging services
• Experience with SQL
• You like getting it done fast and with awesome quality
• Previous people management experience, including proven success in building, leading, and managing development teams.
What would you be doing?
• Working in an Agile team to design and deliver software changes to our current range of products
• Helping to modernize our software architecture
• Identifying areas of opportunity to improve and contributing new ideas
• Creating, collaborating, learning, teaching, and growing with us
• Ability to lead, encourage and motivate team members while consistently upholding the Trapeze values.
• Be self-motivated, highly organised, and independent with the ability to manage a team's workload, work unsupervised and mentor a team.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills within a multi-faceted environment.
• Aptitude to learn, displaying a high level of initiative and creativity to tackle complex problems.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills in dealings with team members, customers, and other stakeholders, including tactfully communicating complex/sensitive information.
• Ability to clearly present and articulate development approaches.
• Ability to thrive in a multitasking, multi-project environment and be able to adjust priorities on-the-fly, displaying outstanding time management skills.
• Accountable with an ability to quickly obtain a detailed understanding of solutions and adapt quickly.
• A passionate 'can-do' mindset focused on understanding and addressing product and customer needs.
• A cooperative approach to "go the extra mile" to achieve results.
• Mature and professional approach to work, with an ability to instil a high level of confidence in others.
• Act positively in a team environment, appreciate each member's contributions and effectively utilise each team member to their fullest potential.
COMPANY WILL PROVIDE VISA TO MALAYSIA TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
SALARY BUDGET IS 15kRM to 18k RM
1RM= pkr 50.75
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.