0ffice # 302, 3rd Floor, Paris Heights I, E-11/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
• Provide assistance to the Program Officer in Tender Screening and identification of consultancy opportunities as per FINCON core areas on daily basis.
• Working on the Non-Technical part of Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) under the supervision of the Program Officer. The broader tasks include Screening CVs as per the requirement, Tailoring CVs, Company Profile etc.
• Ensuring the compliance of the EOI and RFP document requirements in terms of Company Certificates, Project Contracts, CVs and any other document required.
• Coordination with FINCON roster of consultants for the consultancy opportunities through emails and calls.
• Compiling reports and Technical Proposals and ensuring the formatting of the document
• Providing assistance in proof reading of the final documents.
• Providing assistance in routine administrative tasks.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from HEC accredited university preferably in Development Studies, International Relations or any relevant field from Social Sciences.
• Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in working in similar role.
• Should have good IT Skills especially in MS Office.
• Should have good technical writing skills.
• Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.