- Assist in designing and programming SaaS applications for web, and mobile platforms.
- Implement rich user experiences using Angular, HTML/JS/CSS.
- Develop and maintain REST APIs, writing documentation using the OpenAPI specification.
- Create queries and stored procedures for SQL databases.
- Participate in Agile events and code reviews.
- Should also be able to carry out IT Business Analyst activities including but not limited to GAP Analysis, Evaluation & testing of web applications / Hardware & IT Processes, Checking website performance and identification of errors by running reports.
- Carry out project tasks and ensure they are completed in timely fashion.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong desire to learn to code, and to find and follow best practices.
Knowledge of website/web app building using Angular, JavaScrip and other modern web frameworks.
- Good CSS and HTML skills.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shippoo, Stripe, and other ecommerce integrations
Understanding of Web app architecture, HTTP, WebServices, and RESTAPIs.
- Understanding of version control. We use Github, and other agile & DevOps toolsets.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.