The position includes an understanding of project management and the ability and agility to complete the projects by planning, organizing, controlling, quality inspections, supervising sub-contractors and staff. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with management, subcontractors and end users.
1. Act as site in charge for all the projects and support Manager Projects in successful delivery of projects.
2. Responsible for planning and execution of all the civil works.
3. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
4. Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
5. Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules.
6. Coordination of multi discipline works (electrical, HVAC, plumbing etc.) at all the sites.
7. Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
8. Observance and implementation of safety requirements at site.
9. Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors and resolving technical issues.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
1. D.A.E (Civil) 3 Years diploma with 8 - 10 years of experience or BE (Civil) with 6 to 8 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience on building construction projects.
2. Good understanding of construction methods and related site work associated with the construction / renovation of commercial buildings.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.