Plutwo is an up and coming streaming service which makes it easy for experts to share knowledge, build an audience and make money.
We are a super early stage start-up, looking for a professional, humble and talented Sr. Accounts Officer to join our team.
For this position your role will include:
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing balance sheet, profit & loss and other statements.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit & loss and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, preparing cheques and verifying finished products.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and schedule general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal & taxation requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• To deal and coordinate with the banks on account of Company’s accounts.
• To deal with the taxation department (FBR & PRA etc.) for a transparent and legal tax payments.
• Dealing with Govt departments for legal fulfillment of employment of employees.
• To make sure the transparency & confidentiality of all transactions.
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements to accelerate the close and reporting timelines
• Automate manual procedures and computations
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
Qualification & Key Skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance, ACCA or CPA will be preferred.
• Three to five Years of Experience in Accounting, Finance and Taxation
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems WaveApps, Quickbooks etc
• Strong interpersonal abilities
• Proven ability to learn and understand company policies and procedures
• Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Knowledge of Corporate finance
• Maintain confidentiality & thoroughness
• Research skills
We would like to mention the benefits that we offer to our employees i.e. Careem/Airlift Credits, Annual Leaves, 13th Month Salary Bonus, Flexibility of Work from Home/Office, International Travel Opportunity and above all our employees will benefit from the equity which we offer if they work with us for long term.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.