1. To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is
2. acquired prior to producing a solution.
3. Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and within agreed timeframes.
4. Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
5. Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
6. Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
7. Work with the internal teams to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
8. Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
9. Perform technical development for iVolve solutions as part of a design and development framework.
10. Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and provide a solution accordingly.
11. Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
12. Provide accurate and timely management information, including (but not limited to) - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
13. Understand the competitive Cloud market and should be able to provide a comprehensive cost and price analysis for the projects.
14. To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
15. To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant.
16. Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Delivery.
17. Ability to demonstrate iVolve’s products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
1. In-depth working knowledge of networks including TCP/IP v4 and TCP/IP v6 including the understanding of routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
2. Strong interest in Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS as well as other technologies associated with the Cloud market.
3. Strong understanding of Public Cloud Providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud.
4. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
5. AWS or Azure cloud certifications will be an advantage.
6. Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCDA & CCNP will be an advantage.
7. Fortinet Certification FCNSA & FCNSP will be an advantage.
8. Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
9. Project management experience will be a distinct advantage.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.