Does not matter
Dec 08, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Aug 08, 2019
The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for driving sales on the Icon mart website. This person is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of our website through the effective use of Salesforce and CoreMedia CMS.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for product and category presentation on the website including descriptions, images, pricing, categorization and up/cross-sells.
• Coordinate all content required for online product setup by working closely with regional, global and agency teams.
• Setup, test and deploy all campaigns and promotions through SFCC Business Manager based on the marketing calendar.
• Maintain and optimize website navigation including sorting/filtering options to provide an optimized shopping experience online.
• Responsible for increasing onsite search conversion and sales through continuous optimization via Adobe Analytics.
• Work directly with internal and external IT agencies for new feature requests and testing as needed.
• Support the Ecommerce Manager in building, testing and deploying content through CoreMedia content management system.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Computer Science or Marketing
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar eCommerce role.
• Proficiency in web analytics (preferably Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS
• Experience with SEO and A/B testing preferred
• Bilingualism an asset
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com