Press Centre, Shahrah Kamal Ataturk, Karachi, 74200 Pakistan, Pakistan
1) Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
3) Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word Press
4) Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Code Igniter, Symphony) a plus.
5) Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
1) Develop and redesign custom Word Press-based websites along with general PHP framework-based solutions.
2) Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
3) Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
4) Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
5) Placement and layout of web site pages given user provided content.
6) Design and creation of relational database schemas.
7) Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.