Plot No. LE-07-08-A8
Korangi Creek Industrial Park
ST-1, Sector 38, Korangi
Karachi, Pakistan., Pakistan
Kazim Anwar ADHD Trust is hiring an experienced Senior Psychologist who has a successful track record of performing psychological assessments and properly diagnosing existing or potential disorders to provide behavioral science and health-related services.
The position is based in Karachi at Kazim Anwar ADHD Trust, please share your updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills & Experience:
• To provide academic & educational assistance to clients.
• Plan structured remedial programs for children with learning difficulties.
• Advocate and create awareness amongst school staff and parents about learning difficulties, particularly Dyslexia and ADHD.
• Research new treatment options and improve existing treatment programs.
• Master’s degree in special education or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in consulting clients and developing effective treatment plans.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• Trained in developing specialized IEPs (individualized Education Plan).
• Should be able to remain calm and collected under stressful situations, such as crisis intervention.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.