Office# 02 Mezzanine Floor, Bridge View Apartment, D-5, Block 7/8, Central Commercial Area, Cooperative Housing Society Union, Karachi., Pakistan
Startrum is looking for a DevOps Engineer responsible for tasks related to development operations, with knowledge of various unix/linux flavors. His primary focus will be managing development environments for development teams on various projects. The incumbent must possess at least 3 to 4 years of experience in similar role. Strong knowledge of servers, hosting and configurations and related tools is mandatory. Interested candidate send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position in the subject line.
He should have experience in following
• Linux/Unix OS – CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora
• Beanstalk configurations
• SSL installation
• Gitlab management
• Integrating automation tools for smooth work
• Laravel Configurations
• AWS RDS
• AWS Container Service Managing Continuous Integration and Deployment such as
• Manage and create QA/DEV environments for current and new projects
• Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
• Ability to challenge conventional wisdom.
• Creative and Out-of-the-box thinker.
• Positive, "Can do" attitude.
• Commitment to completion of tasks assigned with up most quality.
• Scalability and Stability of fast growing Linux based network.
• Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration management.
• Implement and maintain a reporting infrastructure for our back-end systems.
• Provide support and remain available for fatal failures and critical issues. • Experience with Networking stuff (Proxies, DNS, Firewalls/ACLs, VPN)
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Strong experience with MySQL, MongoDB (BigData experience is a plus)
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.