33/1 , Main Khayanban-e-Hafiz, Phase VI, D.H.A , Karachi, Pakistan
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ad, creating and revising job descriptions, arranging and conducting interviews etc
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation
• Develop and implement company policies, rules and regulations.
• Maintain and update organization's organogram
• Develop and manage SOC’s Internship Program
• Develop plans to improve the current HR system
• Assist with Administration Task
• Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Business Administration in Human Resources
• Minimum 3-4 years HR experience in MNC or good local company.
• Good with finances
All interested candidates should forward softcopy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 30, 2018.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.