Raza & Associates as one of the leading and well-reputed law firm in Pakistan. There is an increasing trend to bring in new talent. Their skills & Capabilities will be functioning as the firm's "nerve center." "Executive Administrator/Marketing Executive" needed to support and supervising all administrative and executing functions of the firm, (i-e) document management and review; drafting, replies and correspondence with departments, marketing the bussines and general office administrative support.
1. Proven excellence in writing and editing skills in English.
2. Excellent Computer Literacy.
3. Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, willingness to communicate with clients.
4. Knowledge of marketing concepts and to manage marketing & sales.
5. Have a professional, pleasant & progressive nature is required to deal with inquiries from all clientele.
6. Motivated and Dedicated.
7. Incredibly disciplined.
8. Career Oriented.
9. Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
10. Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
11. For Males (Having their Own Conveyance).
- Proficient Urdu & English Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team-player abilities
- Accept challenges and sales pressure.
-Candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and self motivated. Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to interact with clients from all sections.
- Basic computer, Internet search and written communication skills.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Eager to learn
Interested Candidates can send CV to
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.