We are seeking experienced Content Team Lead who is able to manage 4-5 individual team with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to manage 4-5 individual team (about 200 hours per week)
Must be good with Microsoft Office products
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Forecast and identify trends, challenges and opportunities
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Familiarity with CMS (Content Management System)
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, modern web design, mobile apps etc.
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion
• Develop/Supervise brand content
• Develop brand standards and usage guidelines
• Maintain brand identity consistency
• Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
• Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign
• Brand messaging – elevator speech, tagline, campaign themes, proof points, etc.
• Blog: Create, write and manage for official blog and other blogs like word press,
BlogSpot and tumbler.
• Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
• Manage access to brand assets
• Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency
• Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.