2nd Floor, Aleem Center, 12 Fl-1, Block - 5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, main Rashid Minhas Road,, Karachi, Pakistan-75300, Pakistan
Education: Bachelors/Masters (Finance/Supply Chain)
Experience: 2-4 Years (relevant)
Candidate must have knowledge of:
• Costing and pricing methodology.
• Warehousing procedures & inventory management.
• Procurement/import rules and regulations.
• Imports procedures, customs/ bank documentations and formalities.
• Coordinating with CHA / Delivery Agents / Transporter for Delivery of Shipments & Planning for Deliver.
• Knowledge of imports & exports procedures, customs/ bank formalities.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.