• Designs and produces regular statistical reports on HR information for the Staffing Committee and managers eg.leavers, turnover, recruitment campaigns, sickness absence, other absences, ethnic monitoring etc.
• Experience of producing accurate and complex employment/contractual documentation and correspondence.
• Experience of using a Human Resources IT system.
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of general IT systems and applications including spreadsheets, word processing and databases.
• Experience of producing letters and documentation using information technology.
• Experience of maintaining comprehensive records.
• Ability to work and influence at all levels in the organisation.
• Ability to form successful relationships.
• Empathy with educational values.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives.
• 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
• Proven working experience as HR manager.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Demonstrable experience with HR.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.