• Conduct a diagnostic review of the SME financing sector policy in Pakistan in view of facilitating commercial based sector development and outreach expansion.
• Conduct a diagnostic review of the deprived sector lending policy of the Government of Pakistan especially on its effectiveness and impact on financial inclusion.
• Develop strategies to significantly expand microfinance outreach while improving sector governance and sustainability.
• Review the operations of the existing financing wholesalers (apex) and identify the main support areas for outreach expansion either through enhancing SME financing wholesalers or developing an alternative set up (i.e., SME investment fund, etc.).
• Devise an appropriate financial and/or institutional support mechanism for the improved access to finance in the country
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
• He/she should be intimately familiar with the working of public sector organizations in Pakistan.
• Should have a command on the institutional structure in Pakistan.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy excellent relations with Pakistani counterparts.
• An advanced degree in economics, political science, public administration or related discipline from an accredited university is required.
Institutional Development Specialist should have at least ten (10) years of experience of working on senior and responsible position in a public sector organization or donor organization
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.