92 B, st.no.9, Hali Road, Westridge-1, Rawalpindi,Pakistan, Asia, Pakistan
1. Sales and Bank Reconciliation:
I. Ensure daily deposited of fund into Bank by all CNG stations.
II. Ensure daily transfer of fund into main collection account by CNG stations.
III. Monthly Reconciliation of Sale of all stations.
IV. Monthly Reconciliation of AWT main collection account (AWT ZOS & ZON)
2. Recording digital meter reading of Dispenser on daily basis and maintaining record of DSR.
3. Keeping check on monthly depositing of Allied Rent and reconciling them with bank of all stations.
4. Recording and reconciling Credit Sale of all stations.
5. Preparation of Quarterly incentive of CNG stations.
6. Maintaining record and reconciling of Used Compressor oil of all stations.
7. Maintaining closing inventories record of compressor oil, generator oil and diesel record of North & centre region.
8. Any other assignment assigned by CEO, SMF & TA(O).
- MBA with specialization in finance/CA (Inter)/ICMA stage III qualified and having 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to handle the various situations independently.
- Must have ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be computer literate and have good command of MS Office.
Note: Some employers may post fake jobs to scam Jobseekers. Once you apply, they may ask you to send application or processing fees. We have previously reported such Employers to FIA. We need your help in pointing out such Employers by reporting us.”
An absolutely free service by MediaLinkers Pvt. Ltd. Pak Positions is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to find jobs in Pakistan or recruitment. With zero spam tolerance, Pak Positions will never ask unnecessary information, display distracting banners and share your information with any marketing agent. Its all absolutely free.